51040$, Unrestricted Gift.
2. MOSIAC: (Palestinian Partner)
To foster R&D activities related to publishing a large-scale lexicon database for Arabic.
3. Arabic Ontology:(Principal Investigator)
798,000 EURO from EU-FP7, No. 612076
, 13 Partners, 24 Months[2014-2015].
To foster R&D cooperation between EU and Mediterranean countries on ICT and its support in EU-MED societal challenges.
4. VerbMesh:(Principal Investigator
14500$ seed funding from Birzeit University
, [2010 - Open Ended].
To develop an Arabic Ontology, a formal specification of the concepts of all Arabic words, similar to Arabic WordNet, but with ontological principles.
5. Curras:(Principal Investigator)
6. Zinnar - The Palestinian e-Government Interoperability Framework: (Inventor and Principal Architect)
11500$ from Birzeit University
. 18 Months,[July 2014-Jan16]
To develop a large-scale graph of the Arabic verbs, and their inflectional relations.
8. Palestinian e-Governance Academy (PalGov I): (Coordinator)
560,000€ from EU FP7
(No. 295006), 5 Partners, 36 months (Oct'2011-Sep'2014).
Building Multilingual and Multi-cultural Knowledge Sharing Technologies.
9. GovSeer: (Partner)
564,964€ from EU-TEMPUS
(No. 511159), 11 partners, 24 months [2010-2012]
Capacity building for Palestinian ministries to gain the know-how for implementing e-government services, in three main areas (interoperability, security, IT-laws).
50,000€ from CooperLink-Italy, 2 partners, 18 months [2010-2012].
Ontology-Based Interoperability of e-Government Services.
To develop a novel approach for querying the Data Web (Web 3.0)
11. SEARCHiN: (EU Marie Curie actions)
SEARCHing In a Networked world.
12. Knowledge Web: (6,700,000€, EU FP6-IST-2002-507482 Networks of Excellence, [Jan'04-Dec'07] )
13. Innovanet: (EU FP5-IST-2001-38422)
Supporting the transition of Ontology technology from Academia to Industry
Innovation engineering for the support of scientific discovery
14. CCFORM: (594,591€, EU FP5-IST-2001-34908 Networks of Excellence, [June'02-Nov'03] )
Consumer Complaint FORM for online resolution mechanisms.
15. OntoWeb: (1,865,799€, EU FP5-IST-2000-29243 Thematic network, [June'01-May'04] )
Ontology-based Information Exchange for Knowledge Management and Electronic Commerce.
16. Namic: (2,601,085€, EU FP5-IST-1999-12392 CSC, [Mar'00-Feb'02] )
News Agencies Multilingual Information Categorisation
17. IrisWeb: (DWTC funded)
On ontology-based browsing in a (digital) library.
18. POLARIS: (VUB funded)
To develop a prototype of a next generation Digital University Library system.
19. DOGMA:(VUB funded)
To develop Ontology-Guided Mediation of Applications. A framework for engineering and deploying formal ontologies.